THE LOBSTER CHRONICLES
Friday, March 24, 2006
Care for a Swim?

I finally figured out how to survive the cold winters of Russia. Make yourself colder...

Well actually I dont plan on trying it anytime soon. They should seriously put a caption on this picture 'do not attempt this at home'

Actually I think its starting to warm up. Hope you all are enjoying my final updates to the blog...should be fairly easy to keep up now that the major work is done.

Just FYI, you can write me a message to each of these posts by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of each post. You can leave an anonymous message or tell me who you are, doesnt matter but I would love to hear comments from the peanut gallery. Especially, let me know what movie quotes you would like to see in the qoute section, going to try to update that and the pictures once a month or so.

Its been busy but good here, but anxious for a break. I think Andria and I will go out now and build a snowman, or maybe even a snowpeck...then we'll have a snowball fight. Actually Andria's favorite thing lately has been punching the iciles off our porch overhang...one of these days I have a feeling one of thems gonna come down on my head. Oh well, that would be better than the coconut that almost hit my head in Fiji...

I wish you all well and will write more later, feel free to peruse the site.

Thats how I roll,

LB
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Feed ME!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Brian & Andria! Great Blog! Cool pictures! Looks like you guys are making the best of it over there. I'm sure you're looking forward to Denmark though...and who knows? maybe Fiji! Hope you guys had fun at Disney World. Hope you post some pictures from there. Love you both, Terra